Back by popular demand, the Automotive COE Industry Workshop returns to Michigan!
This year's workshop will provide members an opportunity to hear user stories from their colleagues as well as receive a well-rounded educational program that includes hands-on classes with the newest Dassault Systemés software and v5 platforms.
Session Topics include*:
- Managing your Design Data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Industrialization of Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Integration and Migration of CAD data in 3DEXPERIENCE
- 3DEXPERIENCE CFD Solutions for Automotive Applications
- The CAD to CAE Handoff
- VBA Re-Use Function Libraries
- 3DEXPERIENCE Multi-CAD Mockup Management, from CAD to EBOM
- An Electrical Connection between Design Engineering and Digital Manufacturing
- and much more!
Content highlights include*:
- 4 Educational Tracks
- Design Engineering – Knowledgeware, Kinematics, 3DFD&T, ICEM Class A, Visualization/Rendering
- Manufacturing – Robotics, Additive Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, NC, Ergonomics, Work Instruction
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform – ENOVIA Data Management V5/V6 Interoperability, Program/Requirements Management, EXALEAD Parts Management, BOM Management
- Simulation & Analysis – Mold Filling Analysis, Digital Simulation & Analysis, DYMOLA Analysis
- 2 Hands-On Training Rooms
- 24 hours of education options packed into ONE Day